You will be part of a dynamic international team in the EU area in Brussels. Your tasks will focus on the technical, economic and regulatory aspects of enabling demand-side flexibility within the European energy system. We offer a 6-month contract with a possibility of a subsequent permanent position.
– Support to the SEDC on technical matters
– Participation in relevant stakeholder groups related to Network Codes and Energy Market Design
– Contribution to SEDC publications and briefing papers related to the above topics
– Participation in research projects (as part of international consortia)
– Interaction with the SEDC membership on all relevant topics
– Active involvement in SEDC Task Forces and Committees
Desired skills and experience
– A university degree in engineering, physics, energy economics or similar disciplines
– At least 6 months of relevant working experience
– Solid knowledge of the energy system in Europe
– Good organisational, networking and communication skills
– Interest in supporting the transition of the European energy system
– Analytical, curious and flexible approach and attitude
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Fluency in written and spoken English, knowledge of an additional European language is an asset
If you are inspired by the position, please apply with a motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Please quote “Application Junior Analyst” as a subject when submitting your application.
The deadline for applications is 9 a.m. on Monday, 28 August 2017. We regret that we will only be able to reply to candidates who have been short-listed for interviews, within two weeks of the deadline. We thank you for your understanding.